Pizza Dough Sheeter
Counter top dough sheeter
The Doyon DL12DP dough sheeter is an efficient two stage machine featuring a front infeed and discharge. Ergonomic design makes it easy and simple to operate.
Pizza and pie shells are made easily with this compact, counter top design. The floured dough ball is dropped into the top hopper, then the sheeted dough piece is manually fed through the second set of rollers.
Sheet dough up to 12” (305 mm) in diameter to a uniform thickness in seconds. One operator can make approximately 250 pieces per hour in just two easy steps.
Simple, fast and economical.
This sheeter is ideal
for pizzas, tortillas, pitas, wraps, naan, with an
absorption ratio of 50-60% and up to 12 inches in
diameter. The DL12DP features large diameter rollers and a Quick Change Index System that instantly changes the gap between the dough rollers.
- Sanitary plastic precision ground rollers
- Synthetic rollers eliminate dough build up
- Compact design, ideal for use in limited space
- Sanitary, heavy duty, all stainless steel welded
- Stainless steel spring loaded scrapers easily removable
- Simple handle adjustments for exact uniform dough
- Ergonomic design for easy operation
- Convenient side or front operation
- Maintenance free drive mechanism
- Drive mechanism isolated from roller area
- Sealed ball bearings, permanently lubricated
- Will sheet up to 12” (305 mm) diameter
- One operator can make up to 250 pieces per
- Safe and easy operation
- One year parts and labor
- Foot switch control
- 220V - 1PH - 50 Hz
- Model conform to requirements of RSST, conforms to the following norms and requirements:
- EN 954-1 article 6.2.1
- CSA Z432-04, articles 126.96.36.199.2, 188.8.131.52.3, 184.108.40.206.4, 220.127.116.11, 7.17, 10.2
- RSST articles 172 à 175, 182, 184, 187, 189, 190, 192
16 7/8” W X 11 1/2” D X 22 1/2” H
(430 mm X 290 mm X 570 mm)
2” X 12” (51 mm X 308 mm)
120V - 1 PH - 370 Watts - 60 Hz
Heavy duty, maintenance free 1/2 HP motor
Sheets from 1oz to 10.5 oz (30g to 300g) of dough
Maximum rollers gap : 13/64” (5 mm)
Up to 250 dough pieces per hour
60 lb (27 kg) approximately
Specifications and design subject to change without notice.